Respect, appreciation and love for the people, for the environment and for their origins are the pillars of the Bläuel family business. Mani Blauel consider certified organic farming to be an expression of appreciation for nature and the environment. Through responsible usage of precious resources, sustainable processing and largely local sourcing of raw materials, the Mani Blauel brand contributes to the preservation of the cultural landscape of the Mani region whilst minimizing the environmental footprint of the company.
Along with all the skin benefits of Mani Blauel’s organic olive oil, aloe vera provides additional moistures whilst lanolin binds it to the skin making it soft and supple. Furthermore, with their high content of minerals particularly, silica, beeswax and clay encourage strength and resilience to the elements.
This is a rich day and night cream suitable for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive skin. It provides excellent protection particularly, for the cold season.
- Multi award-winning Mani Blauel organic olive oil
- Deeply nourishes, moisturises and protects
- Fragranced with essential oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mani Blauel organic olive oil
Ingredients: olea europaea fruit oil* (Mani Blauel organic olive oil), citrus aurantium amara flower *(orange blossom hydrolate), lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice* (aloe vera juice), alcohol* (extract of olive leaves* in organic alcohol*), butyrospermum parkii butter* (shea butter), cera alba* (beeswax), lanolin alcohol, illite (clay), sorbitan olivate (olive oil emulsifier), cetyl alcohol (fatty alcohol), olea europaea leaf extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), lactic acid, xanthan gum (natural thickener), sorbic acid, magnesium sulfate, potassium sorbate, aroma* (blend of essential oils); limonene**, linalool**, geraniol**.
Preserved with potassium sorbate.
*From controlled organic cultivation.
** As a component of natural essential oils
Store in a cool dry place with the bottle closed.
- Anti-aging properties. Olive oil is known to be an effective anti-aging ingredient as it contains oleic acid and polyphenols which, help to improve the texture and tone of skin. Nourishing olive oil also helps to replenish oil that skin loses as it ages, smooth complexion, minimise wrinkles and give a healthy glow.
- Suitable for all skin types. Since olive oil is a natural and healthy ingredient for all skin types, it is beneficial for everyone in the family from babies to adults. Olive oil is hypoallergenic meaning it’s completely safe to use with no need to worry about adverse skin reactions.
- Promotes healthier and more radiant skin. Rich in antioxidants, olive oil can contribute to a healthier and more radiant skin by reversing oxidation and repelling free radicals which, are responsible for health problems, breakouts and other skin irritations.
- Rich in vitamins A and E and beta carotene. Known to be a natural source of essential nutrients and vitamins A and E, olive oil can help to improve skin’s appearance as well as boost immunity. Olive oil’s beta carotene content can also stimulate the growth of new cells, promoting a more vibrant and youthful appearance.
- Helps to soothe skin conditions. Olive oil can help to sooth mild to serious skin conditions including dry skin, eczema, acne and more serious skin diseases. The natural healing power of olive oil can help to combat skin complications by penetrating hair and skin and moisturising dryness effectively.
Reminiscent of a Greek Summer holiday with citrus notes and undertones of Greek herbs.
✓ All skin types – especially, dry and sensitive skin
✓ Daily use
✓ The cold season
More to the Gourmet Story…
Appreciation for man and nature has always been the basis of all economic activity for the Bläuel family. Fritz and Burgi Bläuel came to the Mani in the late 1970s in search of an alternative way of life. They soon started expanding an organic agriculture project together with the local olive farmers and oil-millers. With entrepreneurial vision, respect for people and for the cultural landscape of the Mani together with much effort and enthusiasm, they managed to unite the farmers. Through effectively communicating to the farmers the benefits of organic agriculture and the associated market opportunities they gradually gained their cooperation and support.
The reward of this cooperation was Greece’s first Organic certified olive oil, that is today exported worldwide. In 2009, Fritz and Burgi’s son Felix joined the company management and contributes to setting new goals for the future. Goals such as their recently obtained Naturland Fair certification, which makes the long-term environmental and social commitment of the company transparent and measurable. Ethical business in harmony with man and nature has been the hallmark of the Bläuel family business for over 30 years.
The fruits of their labour are not in the form of award-winning Mani Blauel organic extra virgin olive oils, organic olives, organic mezes and organic cosmetic products but even more so, in the preservation of Mani’s cultural landscape as the centre of traditional, organic olive cultivation in Greece. Mani Bläuel is inspired by the ancient cultural heritage of Greek Mani and works to maintain it with dedication and love.
Awards and Features
“I have tried… incredible!!!!!” Gourmet Groceries MD.