Cookies are small files sent to your computer as you surf the web. They store useful information about how you interact with the websites you visit. Cookies do not collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files. Cookies do not contain any information that would directly identify you as a person. Cookies show your computer and device only as randomly assigned numbers and letters (e.g., cookie ID ABC12345) and never as, for example, John E. Smith.
– to learn more about the way you interact with the content we publish
– help us improve your experience when visiting our websites
– to remember your preferences, such as a language or a region, so there is no need for you to customize the website on each visit
– to identify errors and resolve them
– to analyze how well our websites are performing
These are the types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. Webpages have no memory. Session cookies remember you (using a randomly generated ID ) as you move from page to page so that you don’t get asked to provide the same information you’ve already given on the site. For example, session cookies are extremely helpful when shopping online—without them the items you place in your shopping cart would disappear by the time you reach the checkout! These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave our site or close your browser. Additionally, If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies allow sites to remember what you prefer when you come back again. For example, when you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies can be used to learn about what interests you generally might have, based, for example, on the websites you visit and the products you buy. This can also help us infer things about you such your age, marital status, and how many kids you may have. That data allows us to send you ads for products and services that better fit the things you like or need. It also allows us to limit the number of times you see the same advertisement.
How you can control cookies: You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, this may prevent our website or services from working properly. You can also set your browser to delete cookies every time you finish browsing.
What we collect and store
While you visit our website, we’ll track:
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. In some situations, we need to store your Personal Information in order to meet legal requirements, i.e. for accounting purposes. This includes your order, name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf. This could include, but may not be limited to, payment gateways, shipping providers, analytics, marketing providers, and third party embeds.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; we do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement security measures to help protect the personal data collected through our website. For example, we encrypt the transmission of information through the website by using secure socketlayer (SSL) technology. Regardless of the foregoing, please observe that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, your access and use of our website, and your opening of any communications sent through or as a function of the website, are done at your own risk.
General Information and Privacy Support Contact