Respect, appreciation and love for the people, for the environment and for their origins are the pillars of the Bläuel family business. Mani Blauel consider certified organic farming to be an expression of appreciation for nature and the environment. Through responsible usage of precious resources, sustainable processing and largely local sourcing of raw materials, the Mani Blauel brand contributes to the preservation of the cultural landscape of the Mani region whilst minimizing the environmental footprint of the company.
Organic Liquid Olive Soap produces a luxurious lather to cleanse, hydrate and nourish hands, face, body and even clothes! It’s also perfect for removing make-up and especially suitable for oily skin.
With a high concentration of precious Mani Blauel olive oil and two other mild washing active substances of plant origin, this delicately fragranced soap is made of pure vegetable ingredients and is completely biodegradable.
- Multi award-winning Mani Blauel organic olive oil
- Cleanses, intensely moisturises and nourishes
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin
- Fragranced with essential oils
- Olive oil
- Aloe vera
Ingredients: aqua (water and aloe vera juice from concentrate*). Potassium olivate* (liquid soap from Mani Blauel organic olive il), coco glucoside (sugar surfactant), aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, glycerine* (vegetable glycerin), citric acid, cl 75810 (chlorophyll), aroma* (blend of essential oils); limonene**, linalool**, geraniol**.
*From controlled biological cultivation.
** As a component of natural essential oils
- Anti-aging properties. Olive oil is known to be an effective anti-aging ingredient as it contains oleic acid and polyphenols which, help to improve the texture and tone of skin. Nourishing olive oil also helps to replenish oil that skin loses as it ages, smooth complexion, minimise wrinkles and give a healthy glow.
- Suitable for all skin types. Since olive oil is a natural and healthy ingredient for all skin types, it is beneficial for everyone in the family from babies to adults. Olive oil is hypoallergenic meaning it’s completely safe to use with no need to worry about adverse skin reactions.
- Promotes healthier and more radiant skin. Rich in antioxidants, olive oil can contribute to a healthier and more radiant skin by reversing oxidation and repelling free radicals which, are responsible for health problems, breakouts and other skin irritations.
- Rich in vitamins A and E and beta carotene. Known to be a natural source of essential nutrients and vitamins A and E, olive oil can help to improve skin’s appearance as well as boost immunity. Olive oil’s beta carotene content can also stimulate the growth of new cells, promoting a more vibrant and youthful appearance.
- Helps to soothe skin conditions. Olive oil can help to sooth mild to serious skin conditions including dry skin, eczema, acne and more serious skin diseases. The natural healing power of olive oil can help to combat skin complications by penetrating hair and skin and moisturising dryness effectively.
- Soothing and moisturising – especially for sunburn.
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Naturally contain salicylic acid that helps to manage acne by reducing redness and inflammation.
- Gently exfoliates skin encouraging the renewal of skin cells and a more radiant complexion.
An ethereal blend of Greek herbs.
✓ Removing make-up
✓ All skin types, especially oily skin and including sensitive skin
✓ Delicate laundry
✓ Daily use
More to the Gourmet Story…
Appreciation for man and nature has always been the basis of all economic activity for the Bläuel family. Fritz and Burgi Bläuel came to the Mani in the late 1970s in search of an alternative way of life. They soon started expanding an organic agriculture project together with the local olive farmers and oil-millers. With entrepreneurial vision, respect for people and for the cultural landscape of the Mani together with much effort and enthusiasm, they managed to unite the farmers. Through effectively communicating to the farmers the benefits of organic agriculture and the associated market opportunities they gradually gained their cooperation and support.
The reward of this cooperation was Greece’s first Organic certified olive oil, that is today exported worldwide. In 2009, Fritz and Burgi’s son Felix joined the company management and contributes to setting new goals for the future. Goals such as their recently obtained Naturland Fair certification, which makes the long-term environmental and social commitment of the company transparent and measurable. Ethical business in harmony with man and nature has been the hallmark of the Bläuel family business for over 30 years.
The fruits of their labour are not in the form of award-winning Mani Blauel organic extra virgin olive oils, organic olives, organic mezes and organic cosmetic products but even more so, in the preservation of Mani’s cultural landscape as the centre of traditional, organic olive cultivation in Greece. Mani Bläuel is inspired by the ancient cultural heritage of Greek Mani and works to maintain it with dedication and love.
Awards and Features
“I have tried… incredible!!!!!” Gourmet Groceries MD.