(Ancient Greek: Ψαμάθη Psamáthē means ‘the sand-goddess’ from ψάμαθος “sand of the sea-shore”), in Greek mythology, was the goddess of sand beaches as a Nereid, i.e., one of the fifty daughters of the sea god Nereus and the Oceanid Doris. She was the mother of Phocus by Aeacus and later became the wife of Proteus. By the latter, she gave birth to a son, Theoclymenus who became a king of Egypt, and a daughter, Theonoe.
EXCLUSIVE line knives are one of a kind, super special project and custom knives. This series is dedicated for those who need something really exclusive in their collection. High end supersteels made only for industrial and the rarest handle materials combine under imaginative designs and procedures. Every knife has its own, unique, name based on Greek mythology and comes with handmade leather knife roll/ wooden box and authenticity papers!
• Supersteels. Steels with special characteristics and unreal edge durability.
• Super rare geometries. Ultra-thin knives, combined grinds and more.
• Unique geometry. Made for chopping, push/pull cut and rocking.
• Designed based on specific needs and tasks. Sashimi, chopping etc.
• Unique Handles. Made from stabilized wood, resin and more.
There are no reviews yet.